- Easy handling. (Turn on and go)
- Touch screen and seven buttons for simple and easy operation.
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module compatible with iOS and Android systems.
- Flight recorder according to high-level IGC specification.
- 2048bit digital signature.
- Advanced engine noise level recording. (also for JET engines)
- Built-in high resolution variometer with adjustable volume.
- Task and waypoint navigation (CUP compatible).
- Airspace display (CUB compatible or from LXNAV database).
- Airports from LXNAV database.
- Wind indication
- Final glide calculation
- Up to 36 hours with advanced power management.
- Up to 14 hours of operation with screen.
- Unlimited storage for flights. (+28000 hours at 1 sec interval)
- Flights stored in IGC file format are downloadable through USB, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Simple signalling LED’s
- Nanoconfig program for creating declaration and system settings (for PC and Android)
- 3.5” Sunlight readable screen with VGA (640*480) resolution
- low power ARM processor
- 4 GBytes of solid state memory
- 7 buttons (1 power on, 2 zoom buttons and 4 screen buttons)
- 50-channel GPS receiver
- Plug and play USB interface (mass storage device), compatible with all operating systems (MS Win, Linux, Mac OS)
- Advanced engine noise level sensor. (also for JET engines)
- High resolution variometer same technology as on V9/S80 vario
- Built-in vario speaker
- High resolution pressure altitude sensor measures up to 30000m (100000ft)
- Ineretial platform 3 axis accelerometer and 3 axis gyroscope.
- Integrated Li-Ion battery delivers you up to 36 hours of operation
- Easy battery charger via USB port on your notebook, PC or wall charger
- Robust ABS plastic housing
Input and output
- USB interface (mass storage device)
- serial RS232 interface with NMEA output
- Bluetooth module (Android and iOS)
- Wi-Fi module
Size and weight
- Outline dimension 69*105*17mm
- Weight: ~145g
- Nano Power DC-DC converter input up to 24V converts to 5V/1A
- Connection cable to Oudie CC-NP-OUDIE
- Connection cable to PDA/PNA (IPAQ38xx, HP31x) CC-NP-IPAQ
- Connection cable to stanadard RS232 (DB9) CC-NP-232
- Connection cable to RJ11 (IGC standard) CC-NP-IGC
- Connection cable to Kobo CC-NP-KOBO